How ShipBob helps Walmart Marketplace Sellers
ShipBob is a global logistics platform that fulfills ecommerce orders for direct-to-consumer brands and marketplace sellers. Our mission is to make you more successful online by providing best-in-class fulfillment so your customers get the fast and affordable shipping they expect.
With reliable fulfillment services, warehouses near your customers, and connected technology that powers our fulfillment network, we help improve transit times, shipping costs, and the delivery experience for your customers.
Bring 13% cost savings to your bottom line
Increase your average order value by 97%
Reduce your cart abandonment rate by 18%
Save your team 120 hours per week
2-Day Shipping with 100% coverage across continental US
>95% On-time 2-day delivery
Powerful network of 15+ North American fulfillment centers
Industry-leading ecommerce fulfillment software
App Store with 32+ direct integrations and Developer API
Order and Inventory Management
Comprehensive reporting and analytics
Requirements to join ShipBob
Visit the ShipBob website to speak to a fulfillment expert.
- Items must weigh less than 75lbs
- Longest side must be less than 48 inches
- Food products must have shelf life of at least 90 days
- Certain hazardous materials restrictions apply
Simple steps to integrate
We’ve onboarded thousands of ecommerce merchants and helped some of the fastest-growing brands scale effortlessly. Our implementation team sets you up for success with everything from configuring your ship options, to syncing your online store.
ShipBob’s turnkey integrations with all major ecommerce platforms and marketplaces – including Walmart, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, eBay, and Amazon – let you import orders and send data back and forth for a two-way flow of information.
ShipBob’s pricing is reflective of a total fulfillment cost for direct-to-consumer order fulfillment, so you’ll know exactly what your costs will be without worrying about hidden fees.
Standard fees for ShipBob include:
- One-time implementation fee for 30 days of support
- Receiving your inventory
- Warehousing your products
- Shipping each order
- Learn more about ShipBob and Walmart Marketplace
- How BAKblade Grew 291% in Under 3 Years By Partnering With ShipBob for Fulfillment
- Bring 2-day shipping to your customers across the United States
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Switching 3PLs
- Walmart Marketplace Fulfillment: A Shipping Guide for Online Merchants
Sell Better Blog Posts
Note: This information has been provided by the solution provider, please confirm details with them.