Enhance your listings by syndicating your organic product reviews to Walmart.com
Syndicate your product reviews on Walmart.com to help customers shop with confidence
Online shoppers increasingly rely on ratings and reviews to help them with their purchasing decisions. The Review Syndication service is designed to help you leverage your organic product reviews onto Walmart, enhancing your listings and allowing customers to shop your assortment with confidence. Plus, having product reviews boosts your average order volume and customer traffic, improving your listing quality score. Best of all, we’re currently offering it free of charge.
Drive Customer Confidence
Customers frequently peruse a listing’s reviews before making a purchase decision—so help them by adding more reviews to your listings.
Use Organic Product Reviews
The reviews you add are sourced organically from your own website, so you know exactly what will be added to your Marketplace listings.
Employ Seller Branding
Any syndicated reviews on Marketplace can be attributed with the seller’s brand or website to make them stand out visually for customers.
Enhance your Marketplace listings with your organic product reviews using Review Syndication
Requirements to join the Review Syndication program
To qualify, sellers need to meet the following criteria:
- You must collect your reviews organically and display them on your website. These reviews must not come from other marketplaces.
- These reviews must be moderated for content and follow Walmart content policies.
- You should not already by syndicating these reviews to Marketplace using another review syndication service or platform. If you’re unsure whether or not a service has already syndicated your reviews to Walmart Marketplace, please contact them to see what reviews they have syndicated.
The process for apply to Review Syndication for Walmart Marketplace is easy and straightforward:
- Check the Requirements above regarding the gathering of product reviews on your own website and the use of other review syndication services or platforms.
- Apply to the Review Syndication program by clicking here.
- We’ll review your application. Due to the high demand for this service we may not be able to verify your submission immediately. Please contact your Account Manager if you have any questions regarding your application.
Review Syndication for Marketplace FAQs
Review Syndication is a service that allows sellers to syndicate reviews they have organically collected, moderated and displayed on their website. These reviews will show up on their appropriate Walmart.com listings, with seller attribution when possible.
The program is free of charge.
Currently we are rolling out Review Syndication to a small set of sellers. You are more than welcome to apply at any time.
No, Review Syndication makes use of reviews collected organically by a seller on the seller’s own website. It is not a service that finds and/or generates reviews.
Currently the Review Syndication service can only use reviews you find organically and display on your site. If you’re unsure whether or not a service has already syndicated your reviews to Walmart Marketplace, please contact them to see what reviews they have syndicated.
Currently we are experiencing a high volume of applicants and we will get to your application as soon as we can. Please contact your Account Manager if you have any questions regarding your application.