A quick and easy way to help fuel your growth on Walmart.com
Get access to the funds you need to help deliver a great customer experience and achieve your Marketplace goals. Walmart Marketplace Capital can give you more flexibility to help power new growth opportunities so you can scale your business faster. Current Walmart Marketplace sellers can visit Seller Center to check for available offers.*
Benefits of Walmart Marketplace Capital
Proceed without paperwork
Qualified Marketplace sellers can accept offers directly in Seller Center.*
Receive funding quickly
Funds may be delivered by same-day or next day ACH, depending on payout method.
Enjoy one simple fee
Pay one simple fee—no interest or additional costs.
Payments are based on historical sales.
How Walmart Marketplace Capital can help you grow your business on Walmart.com:
- Power up your marketing
Advertise with Walmart Sponsored Products so customers can discover your products faster as they search and browse Walmart.com.
- Level up your fulfillment
Enroll in Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS) and store any amount of inventory you choose, without minimums or maximums.
- Expand your assortment with trending products
Visit the Grow Your Catalog Dashboard in Seller Center for recommendations on popular brands and items.
How it works:
- Current Walmart Marketplace sellers can navigate to the Financial Settings section in Seller Center and select the ‘Capital’ tab to see if they qualify for an offer.*
- If eligible and an offer is present, you can accept the offer and terms of the agreement directly in Seller Center.
- Once accepted, funds are remitted via your payment processor (Payoneer or Hyperwallet) by same-day or next day ACH.
It’s that easy!
*Eligibility requirements apply. Must be a U.S. based Walmart Marketplace seller for at least 6 months and be in good standing with Marketplace Seller Performance Standards to be considered. Offers will only be present in Seller Center if qualified. Walmart reserves the right to modify, cancel, or terminate offers at any time without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Walmart Marketplace Capital provides funding to help your business grow. This cash advance offer is based on your Walmart Marketplace sales and is currently available only to U.S. based sellers. If your business is eligible to receive funds, you’ll be notified in Seller Center and via email. If you accept the offer, you will receive funding via the same payment method you use for payouts from Walmart Marketplace through your payment processor (Payoneer or Hyperwallet).
The offer amounts are based on your Walmart Marketplace sales.
Your baseline payment amount is estimated using historical sales and displayed to you at the time of issuing the offer. We collect this amount automatically from your payouts during each settlement cycle. In case of insufficient funds in the settlement account, we may debit the bank account of the seller.
We charge a competitive flat fee as a percentage of the amount advanced, and it remains the same during the payment period. The fee is included in the total payment amount and is paid as a part of your regular installments.
Eligibility is based on the following criteria:
- History of Marketplace sales (must be a Marketplace seller for at least 6 months)
- Sales volume on Walmart Marketplace
- Business risk profile
- Adhering to Walmart Marketplace Seller Performance Standards
- Must be a U.S. based business
- Sole proprietors are not eligible to receive offers