Start Selling on Walmart Marketplace in 3 Easy Steps
And seamlessly upload your catalog from other marketplaces in just a few clicks
3-step setup process
access to strategic programs upon account creation
monthly or setup fees
Why Sell on Walmart Marketplace?
The newer, easier, and faster way to integrate your existing product catalog to Walmart Marketplace is here! Get instant access to millions of Walmart.com shoppers, Walmart Fulfillment Services, and Walmart Connect in 3 simple steps and explore the newest, hassle-free way to build, update, and maintain your product catalog.
Our new 3-step setup
- Verify your business
Submit your business details to complete your Seller Profile and get verified in as little as a few minutes.
- Set up payments
Tell us where to send your payments with no setup, subscription, or monthly fees.
*This step will become available upon business verification.
- Set up your product catalog and shipping details
Import your product catalog from an existing marketplace with just a spreadsheet, and choose the shipping method that works the best for your business.
Catalog integration made simple
Dreading the long, complicated—sometimes overnight—process of uploading all your products onto a new marketplace platform? With our new and improved catalog-uploading feature, you can build, update, and maintain your catalog in just a few clicks after creating your Walmart Marketplace account.
Meet our exclusive Walmart Marketplace programs
As a Walmart Marketplace seller, you can get instant access to our world-class strategic programs designed to keep you focused on growing your business.
Deliver an exceptional experience and leverage our world-class supply chain through WFS. Enroll to delight customers with fast delivery, easy returns, and great customer service.
- Provide two-day shipping across the contiguous U.S.
- Earn “Fulfilled by Walmart” tags on your products.
- Win repeat and loyal Walmart+ customers by providing free shipping with WFS.
- Offer seamless customer service, returns, and replacements handling.
- Access seller support via email or phone 7 days a week.
- Find comfort in our commitment to trust and safety.
Sponsored Search advertising from Walmart Connect gets your brand and products in front of customers actively searching and browsing Walmart’s site and app for products like yours. You only pay when customers click your ad.
You’re in good company.
Frequently Asked Questions
By joining Walmart Marketplace, one of the fastest-growing eCommerce platforms, you have the unique opportunity to reach nearly 120 million unique Walmart.com visitors each month (source: comScore) and to get access to innovative solutions that simplify the selling experience and help deliver growth at scale. As a Marketplace seller, you will have control over your business including inventory, retail pricing, fulfillment, and customer care.
We are looking for relationships with reputable retailers and brands that provide first-class customer service, a compelling product assortment, competitive pricing, and fast, reliable fulfillment.
- Business Tax ID(s) (SSN not accepted) or Business License Number
- Supporting documents that verify your Business Name and Address
- History of marketplace or eCommerce success
- Products that have GTIN/UPC GS1 Company Prefix Numbers
- Catalog that complies with Walmart Prohibited Products policy
- Fulfillment through Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS) or another B2C US warehouse with returns capability
- Bestselling items
- Premium brands and items not currently listed on Walmart.com
- Items that meet the Walmart Marketplace guidelines for prohibited and restricted products
The first step to get started is to create your own Walmart Marketplace account. It takes just a few minutes! Next, just complete the 3-step setup to begin onboarding. Learn more about next steps here.
There are no setup, subscription, or monthly fees. We simply deduct a reasonable referral fee once a sale occurs on our site. WFS storage and fulfillment fees and Walmart Connect cost-per-click advertising fees will apply if you select to leverage these solutions.
At this time, there are no minimum requirements. We recommend that you set up at least 50 items with continual inventory replenishment to see the full value and GMV growth we hope to build with you.
We ship items in standard Walmart-branded packaging.
At this time, we only fulfill items sold on Walmart.com.
- Price your items competitively
- Ensure high-quality item page content
- Provide enough inventory to meet customer demand
- Join the Walmart Sponsored Products program to increase item visibility on Walmart.com
Sponsored Search can help you increase visibility and sales of your products by displaying ads when customers are looking for products like yours. There are no monthly fees; you pay only when customers click your ad, which takes them to the product detail page where your offer is listed. Consider using Sponsored Search to help increase product visibility and sales.
Different types of placements are available:
- Sponsored Brands
- Premium placement: Send your brand and products to the top of relevant search results.
- Sponsored Products
- Search In-grid: Showcase your product on the first page of relevant search results.
- Product carousel: Highlight your product within relevant search results and on the item pages of similar products.
- Buy Box: Capture Walmart customers as they make their final purchase decision.
- Sponsored Brands
To start advertising with Sponsored Search, you will need to join Walmart Marketplace and complete the 3-step setup process. You’ll use your Seller Center credentials to access the Ad Center where you will setup and manage your campaigns.
- Product must be in stock
- Product must win the Buy Box
- Product can be any item type relevant to the search query