What is the Pro Seller Program?
Providing customers with the best possible shopping experience is core to our mission to help people save money and live better. Walmart Marketplace rewards top-performing sellers that consistently meet customer expectations by granting them a Pro Seller Badge—a visual mark of excellence on their listings. Sellers who qualify for the program can stand out to customers and often see greater visibility, trust, conversion—and now, a discount on referral fees*. Being a Pro Seller can boost revenue while reducing cost—a win-win for any business.
Now Walmart Marketplace is offering new ways of being rewarded through the Pro Seller program. Sellers that qualify for the Pro Seller Badge earn a 5% discount on referral fees on seller-fulfilled orders and can be additionally rewarded for high-quality offers through the Pro Listing Savings program. Any Pro Listing-compliant items will be eligible for an additional 10% discount on referral fees, which stacks on top of the 5% Pro Seller Badge discount.
Want to boost sales and save while you do? Read on to learn how to qualify for both the Pro Seller Badge and Pro Listings.
How to Qualify for the Pro Seller Badge
1 Maintain seller standards:
- More than 250 orders in the last 90 days
- Active seller account for at least 90 days
- No Trust & Safety or Performance Standards violations
2 Keep cancellations low:
- ≤1.5% in the last 90 days
Add tracking within the ship window, plus keep inventory and pricing up to date.
3 Stay on top of your Seller Response Rate:
4 Keep shipping standards high:
- Meet your promised delivery time by maintaining a ≤ 2 calendar day difference between your actual vs. promised delivery date
- Maintain an on-time delivery rate (OTD) of ≥95%
- Ensure the lag time between order placement and order shipment is ≤ 1 business day for your entire catalog
- Enable Saturday and/or Sunday delivery
Stay on top of your shipping experiences and meet your customers’ delivery expectations by checking out your Order & Fulfillment dashboard.
How to Qualify for the Pro Listing Savings Program
Once you get your Pro Seller Badge, your offers become Pro Listing eligible when they meet competitive market prices, and ship in 3 days or fewer. Items that qualify as a Pro Listing will get even more visibility and sales, as well as an additional 10% discount in referral fees.
Optimize your offers for the Pro Listing program by:
1 Pricing competitively:
- Stay ahead of the competition: Build strategies with Walmart Marketplace Repricer or explore Pricing Opportunities to meet or beat the pricing of your competitors
- Price match: Submit a price match from the drop-down for items you are unable to find a match for. Learn more about increasing item match coverage here.
2 Offering fast and free shipping:
- Get seamless fulfillment:Consider using Walmart Fulfillment Service to unlock a seamless end-to-end fulfillment experience
- Expedite shipping: Configure your Shipping Templates to enable expedited shipping (three days or less) in as many regions as possible
Or easily close the gap between your actual vs. promised delivery times with Automated Shipping Settings
- Guarantee two- or three-day shipping: Enroll in our TwoDay and ThreeDay Delivery programs or in our FedEx Advantage program
- Get discounted shipping labels: Enjoy discounts on expedited shipping by purchasing shipping labels directly from Walmart using the Ship with Walmart Program
Make the most out of Walmart Marketplace by becoming a Pro Seller
The Pro Seller Program is a fantastic opportunity for all sellers to increase their visibility, sales, and overall success on the platform while saving on referral fees. By following the Pro Seller Guidelines, you’ll be providing the best possible experience for customers, which is what keeps them coming back to Walmart.com.
* Walmart reserves the right to change the program at any moment without notice.