JOIN WALMART MARKETPLACE
Store and ship your products with WFS
U.S. eCommerce growth on a 2-year stack
SKUs with additional SKUs added daily
year-over-year growth in U.S. GMV delivered by Walmart Fulfillment Services
Start selling on Walmart.com and tap into our ecosystem of omnichannel solutions—like WFS—designed to support your success.
When you sell on Walmart.com, you join a curated community of professional sellers and gain access to millions of monthly visitors who have become loyal customers. And, when you enroll in Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS), you unlock your Marketplace success with our world-class supply chain.
or setup fees
Keep it simple with our pricing structure
Walmart’s everyday low prices don’t stop with our customers. After the New-Seller Savings discount period ends, sellers benefit from reasonable commission rates on our Marketplace.
120 million unique monthly visitors to Walmart.com*
Benefit from frequent and loyal shoppers
When you sell on Walmart Marketplace, your catalog has the potential to be seen by millions of shoppers looking for products just like yours.
*Comscore Media Metrix, October 2021
50% GMV growth on average for items that are fulfilled by WFS
Tap into our best-in-class supply chain
WFS provides the scale, quality, and efficiency needed to deliver your orders quickly and help you grow a successful business on Walmart.com.
- US Business Tax ID (SSN not accepted)
- W9 or W8 and EIN Verification Letter from the Department of Treasury that verifies your US business address or place of physical operations
- Planned integration method for your product catalog (bulk upload, API, solution provider)
- Primary product categories, catalog size, and related information (e.g., total SKUs with verified UPC information, and used vs. refurbished etc.)
- Catalog cannot include any products from our Prohibited Products Policy
- History of marketplace or ecommerce success
You’re in good company.
Frequently Asked Questions
By joining Walmart Marketplace, you have the unique opportunity to reach over 100 million unique Walmart.com visitors each month (source: comScore) and to join the thousands of suppliers and sellers that call themselves Walmart partners. As a Marketplace seller, you will have control over your business including inventory, retail pricing, fulfillment and customer care.
We are looking for relationships with reputable retailers and brands that provide first-class customer service, a compelling product assortment, competitive pricing and fast, reliable fulfillment.
Once you have been approved as a seller and there is a Walmart Marketplace Retailer Agreement in place, you will receive an “Invitation to Sign Up” email that will contain next steps and a designated window for signing up. Then, you will register on Seller Center and integrate your items and fulfillment system with Walmart. Once you are ready to go live, your items will be made visible to customers.
There are no setup, subscription or monthly fees. We simply deduct a reasonable referral fee once a sale occurs on our site.
At this time, there are no minimum requirements. We recommend that you set up at least 50 items with continual inventory replenishment to see the full value and GMV growth we hope to build with you.
- Bestselling items
- Premium brands and items not currently listed on Walmart.com
- Items that meet the Walmart Marketplace guidelines for prohibited and restricted products
We ship items in standard Walmart-branded packaging.
At this time, we only fulfill items sold on Walmart.com.
- Price your items competitively
- Ensure high-quality item page content
- Provide enough inventory to meet customer demand
- Join the Walmart Sponsored Products program to increase item visibility on Walmart.com
No. At this time, we only ship orders to addresses within the United States.