- Post marketplace transactions to QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, NetSuite, or Xero
- Automate bookkeeping
- Post & record marketplace fees
- Automatically update inventory with each new transaction
- Integrate Walmart Marketplace & other sales channels together in one place
- Founded in 2007
- 50+ ecommerce integrations
- Over 10,000 customers
Webgility provides ecommerce accounting automation solutions by integrating ecommerce marketplaces and shopping carts with accounting software, streamlining data flows, and providing actionable insights to maximize ROI. Webgility manages millions of customer transactions through thousands of online stores every month. Webgility® is a certified partner of Intuit®, QuickBooks®, NetSuite, and Xero, and works with the world’s best ecommerce platforms, marketplaces and payment processors (PayPal, Stripe, Shopify Payments, Square).
Note: This information has been provided by the partner, so you should check with them to confirm the details.