How CommerceHub helps Walmart Marketplace sellers
At CommerceHub, we have the expertise to help you navigate the most important facets of marketplace selling — from listing products to optimizing prices to facilitating digital advertising. We have relationships with the marketplaces that matter, so we can advocate on your behalf and expedite approval processes, allowing you to start reaching customers immediately.
- Listing Optimization
- Image and Video Creation
- Automated Marketplace Feeds
- Pricing, Inventory and Fulfillment
- Search and Social Advertising
- Live Customer Support 24/7
Whether you’re just launching your business or looking for a new ecommerce solution, contact CommerceHub to learn more about how we can simplify the process for you.
Results-driven Walmart Marketplace partner
Network of 12,000+ brands, manufacturers and distributors
Enable over $20 billion in Gross Merchandise Value annually across network
Connect CommerceHub with the largest retailer seamlessly
Image and Video Creation
Automated Marketplace Feeds
Pricing, Inventory and Fulfillment
Search and Social Advertising
Requirements to join CommerceHub
CommerceHub is a distributed commerce network connecting supply, demand and delivery that helps retailers.
- Experienced ecommerce seller. Sellers must have a US Business Tax ID (EIN) and form W-9 and a proven history of marketplace or ecommerce success.
- Compelling product catalog. Your assortment needs to enhance or complement the Walmart.com assortment and be competitively priced with a GTIN/UPC GS1 Company Prefix Number.
- Exceptional customer experience. You need to offer fast/reliable fulfillment and exhibit B2C US warehouse shipping and return capability or an approved 3PL fulfillment provider. You must have a track record of first-class customer service to be considered as a seller.
Apply to sell on Walmart Marketplace with CommerceHub
How to get started
Once approved, sellers will have to complete these 5 steps to start selling.
- Fill out the application telling Walmart Marketplace about your business and products
- Sign the Retailer Agreement with a Walmart representative
- Complete your seller profile and connect your payment account
- Choose an integration method, add your items and test orders
- When you’re ready, Walmart Marketplace does a final review and then you start selling
Sell Better Blog Posts
- Learn about selling on Walmart Marketplace with CommerceHub
- Walmart Marketplace application for CommerceHub
Note: This information has been provided by the partner, so you should check with them to confirm the details.